Peace

Peace

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My first post....

Hello, new readers! This is my new blog, dedicated to my illustration and fine art.

I grew up in a small town by the ocean. My mom would take us to the beach everyday, we played with sand, rode the waves, got all the kisses from the sunshine. Now I live in LA, where I don't get to go to the beach often, but my heart always go for the water. I am like a fish...if I don't see the ocean, I feel so dry inside.

I work as an animator full time at Disney right now, but I still do some illustration and fine art when I have some spare time. And they tend to be more about water and life at the beach, something that my heart desire. I will love to capture the creation of God, to show the beauty of His creation.

I hope you enjoy my work, and cannot wait to share them with you soon.

<3

Miyuki

No comments: